"What's the plural of society?"
The plural of society is societies.
Definition of society:
Society refers to a group of individuals who share common values, norms, customs, and institutions, and who interact and live together within a particular community or social network. It encompasses various aspects of human life, including social relationships, cultural practices, economic systems, and political structures. Societies can range from small, tightly-knit communities to large-scale, complex civilizations.
Plural of Society Example Sentences
- Single Examples:
- He dedicated his life to studying human society, examining its dynamics and exploring ways to improve social well-being.
- They conducted fieldwork and interviews to understand the complexities of local societies and the challenges they face.
- She was fascinated by the social structures and hierarchies within ancient and modern society.
- Plural Examples:
- They compared and contrasted different societies around the world, analyzing their cultural diversity and social organization.
- Sociologists study the social interactions and systems of various societies to identify patterns and trends.
- We discussed the impact of technology on contemporary societies and the transformations in social dynamics and communication.