"What's the plural of rice?"
The plural of rice is rices.
Definition of rice:
Rice is a cereal grain and one of the most widely consumed staple foods in the world. It is cultivated in various regions and comes in different varieties, including long-grain, short-grain, and wild rice. Rice is a versatile ingredient used in countless cuisines and dishes, such as stir-fries, curries, sushi, pilaf, and more. It provides a source of carbohydrates, is gluten-free, and serves as a dietary staple for many cultures.
Plural of Rice Example Sentences
- Single Examples:
- She cooked a flavorful rice dish with aromatic spices and vegetables.
- They enjoyed a bowl of steamed rice as a side dish with their grilled chicken.
- He rinsed the rice thoroughly before cooking it to remove excess starch.
- Plural Examples:
- They grew different types of rices on their farm, catering to diverse culinary preferences.
- Restaurants often offer a variety of flavored rices to accompany different main dishes.
- We discussed the cultural significance of rice as a staple food in many parts of the world.