"What's the plural of news?"
The plural of news is news.
Definition of news:
News refers to information about current events, developments, or noteworthy happenings. It encompasses reporting, analysis, and dissemination of information through various mediums, such as newspapers, television, radio, and online platforms. News provides updates on a wide range of topics, including politics, economics, sports, entertainment, and more, allowing individuals to stay informed and engaged with the world around them.
Plural of News Example Sentences
- Single Examples:
- He reads the news every morning to stay informed about the latest events and trends.
- They watched the evening news to get updates on the local and international happenings.
- She followed reliable sources for unbiased and accurate news reporting.
- Plural Examples:
- They discussed the different perspectives and viewpoints presented in the various news articles.
- Journalists strive to provide timely and factual news coverage to keep the public informed.
- We rely on multiple sources to verify and cross-check news information before sharing it.