"What's the plural of hair?"
The plural of hair is hairs.
Definition of hair:
Hair refers to the thin, thread-like strands that grow on the skin of mammals. It is composed primarily of a protein called keratin and serves various functions, including insulation, protection, and sensory perception.
Hair can be found on different parts of the body, such as the scalp, face, arms, legs, and pubic area.
Plural of Hair Example Sentences
- Her long, flowing hair shimmered in the sunlight.
- He brushed his daughter's soft hair before bedtime.
- She decided to get a new hairstyle and cut her hair short.
- They found strands of gray hairs as they grew older.
- The salon offers a wide range of treatments for all types of hairs.
- These natural remedies can help nourish and strengthen your hairs.