"What's the plural of cloth?"
The plural of cloth is cloths.
Definition of cloth:
Cloth refers to a flexible material made by weaving fibers together. It is commonly used for making garments, textiles, and various other products. Cloth can be made from natural fibers such as cotton, silk, or wool, as well as synthetic fibers like polyester or nylon. It comes in different types and textures, including woven cloth, knitted fabric, and non-woven materials. Cloth is versatile and widely utilized in the fashion industry, home furnishings, and numerous other applications.
Plural of Cloth Example Sentences
- Single Examples:
- She purchased a soft and lightweight cloth to sew a summer dress.
- They used a microfiber cleaning cloth to wipe the surfaces and remove dust.
- He wrapped fragile items in a protective cloth before packing them in a box.
- Plural Examples:
- They unfolded the clean cloths and set the table for dinner.
- We visited a textile factory and observed the production process of various types of woven cloths.
- The shop displayed a colorful assortment of printed cloths for making garments.